Sunday, December 9, 2007

Better Recogonize

"Now it's time for me to make my impression felt. So sit back, relax, and strap on your seatbelt. You never been on a ride like this befo'." -Dr. Dre-
These words bring enlightenment to a young G's life. Let me re- itty-iterate my homeboy T Quizzles words. With this blog we be bringin' what's real in the 801 to ya'all. Enough of keepin' it all underground busta.
Let me break it down:

Walkin' down the street, 10 minutes after dark
Chillin' with my homey and my little meadowlark

Fool walks up, and say's he's 801
"Hey there my friends, care to have some fun"

I look at T-Quizzle, cause I know what's coming now
Look in his eyes says he gonna cap this clown

801 ain't soft, 801 ain't peace
801 is real and the 801 is mean

T-Quizzle and K-Flazzle, we be keepin' it real
Here to show the world that the 801's the real deal!

Stay tuned for more from the 801 ya'all.