Thursday, December 13, 2007

SoPro and the 801 Family

I left my work office today thinkin' "Man, I got to make another trip into the deepest, most realest part of the 801 tonight...Sout Provo." If you remember my last blog about the rumble in SoPro at the Peak's Arena, then you will remember how crazy it was. I took a lot of heat for not being out in the parking lot to back my homey up when those thugs from a weak sauce part of the 801 jumped him. Hey, it was probably much needed heat and it was right. P.C. dealt out the heat more than anyone, but I couldn't get mad at P.C., he had some valid points, and in the 801 when a homey has a valid point, you own up to it and you recogonize it. This time, I wasn't lettin' nothing distract me from doing what I had to do. I got set up at the front door and my homey followed me out the door. If something was going to go down, it was going to have to go through me... and that ain't easy. I was poised and ready for any attack from any direction... my fist were clinched, i was on my toes, my eyes were sharp and I was ready. There would be no need to chase a car down this time if somethin' happened cause I was gonna knock those clowns out. I led the group out to the cars in the parking lot, everyone got in their car and I stood there... stood there daring some 801 poser to try and take me down... do you think they showed up? Do you think they tried to take me down? Not a chance, they saw the 801 rage in my eyes... they had no doubt what code I hailed from... THE 801! I kept it real, just like my homeboys with the 801 Family... the hottest group since NWA. If you haven't heard of 801 Family, you need to get with the program and check this ish out. These guys rock the 801, they rep the 801, they are everything that is good and strong about the 801. Their song "That's real" is what keeps me brave when I walk the streets of parts of the 801. Don't clown and check out these links to more things about 801 Family... Tresic, Jesse James, and Bigg Flapp D. Learn more about them here also... Check them out on MySpace...